Stuff I like (all)
- “There’s like a million different ways to say “I love you,”
“put your seat belt on,”
“watch your step,”
“get some rest,” …you’ve just got to...”
- “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you...”
- “The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and...”
- “I just want to pour my soul out on someone and not have to worry about the mess I’ve made.”
You say I love you, boy,
I know you lie.
I trust you all the same,
I don’t know why.
'Cause when my back is turned”
My bruises shine;
- “It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less...”
- “Conversations really are the best after 3 am. The heavier the eyelids, the sincerer the words and silence is not awkward it’s shared.”